Monday, May 27, 2013

Eliminating Male Breasts Without The Expensive Surgery Or Dangerous Hormone Therapy


Do you have "Male Breasts"? You aren't alone. My name is Cliff Manchaster. It wasn't so long ago that I was desperately trying everything under the sun to get rid of this chest fat. Diets, exercises, drugs, Q&A boards ... Safe or dangerous, you name it. I've most likely got fooled into it.

So there are only 3 option out there to get rid of "Male Breasts"


  1. Surgery

  2. Hormone pills

  3. Find a natural solution to Male Breasts (what is done, can be undone right?)

Surgery seems to be the best option. And yes, I almost considered it. What put me off is when I actually talked to a couple of guys who had been through this type of surgery.

Safe to say, it put me totally off this type of surgery. Who wants to wear an uncomfortable "compression vest" for many weeks of a painful recovery time anyways? Who really wants to risk ugly scars and saggy skin either?

Now how about hormone pills. Safe or dangerous, you name it. I've most likely got fooled into it. Their ads seem so appealing and I wanted my problem gone.

There had to be another way. And I think after 3 and a half months of frustrating yet desperate faith I found it. Best of all, it's probably the safest of all the options. It's all got to do with naturally balancing your hormones, which isn't that difficult when you know how to correctly do it.

I've created a free mini guide on how I did it here: www.LoseManBoobs.com/ChestCoach.html

No comments:

Post a Comment